Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Great Newsletter Roundup May 6, 2009

Posting is going to be on and off until next Tuesday - MGTV hubby is in BC working on our house, and I am going there for a very quick trip, to pick up a paint brush and lend my considerable opinions on things around the house. He reports that it is turning into a bigger (but better) project than he anticipated. Can't wait to see it! But til then I have laundry to do, a house to tidy for Duane's sitter, and oh yeah - work, too!

Today's links are below. Today's post (later in the day) is about JASON, who cleans my hair so well.

Oh, the public weight loss and gain stories, how we love and loathe them! People has Kirstie Alley this time.
Why can't we stop eating, anyway? On HuffPo.
Oh yay! Not Martha says Target has more Orla Kiely in stock. I definitely want some goodies, but with the aforementioned house renos, I don't think I'll even tempt myself with a Target trip. I shall have to wait!
Nie is on her way back to recovery - a long journey but I get such inspiration from the way she lives.
I ALSO get inspiration from my friend Sarah's spirit of adventure and independence!
Chocolate and Zucchini has a recipe for homemade Lärabars - oh yes! I shall try this one.

No comments: