Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Favourite Things

I find and try new things all the time...practically daily. I ask a lot of a product - make me softer, shinier, smell good, clean something well, do it safely and don't harm me, my husband or our pup in the process. Leave me firmer, or at least looking so. If a product can do that, for me it's a keeper. Here are a few of my favourites (and why), and I'll add to this list on a regular basis.

Pure Living's Beautea organic line, particularly the Green Oolong Tea Moisturizing Body Lotion.
I have posted about it before, but even then I am not sure I raved about it quite enough. After a shower with exfoliation, and after shaving my legs, it is all I want to use. It goes on very lightly but packs a very powerful moisture punch. Its fragrance is just absolutely delicious - more natural, light and ethereal than most moisturizers, and it lasts throughout the day. I will definitely be purchasing more of the products in the line and am most eager to get some of the linen spray next.

Fresh Pomegranate Conditioning Hair Rinse
Light enough to use daily yet effective on my very thick and coarse hair, leaving it nice and soft. I can actually use this as a rinse/conditioner, or also towel off after shampooing and just dab a little on my ends, works like a charm. It is deliciously scented, and as a matter of fact, it smells so good that my husband commented on how much he loved it. Talk about positive reinforcement! It's available at Amazon for $26:

No comments: