Monday, March 2, 2009

The Great e-Roundup March 2, 2009

Good morning! So much to do before work today, it's crazy. Links below! Recipe from last night, up next.

Do you like the asymmetrical neckline trend? I am not sure. Probably not. Too "trendy" for me, I think. But here are some examples from Style Bakery for your consideration.
I'm also just not sure about boyfriend jeans, but LouLou magazine has some to peruse if you are trying to decide...
A shout out to my new favourite site heysusy and her great Summer lovin' post up today.
Treehugger reports on what really happens in a landfill.
Do you know about Buckminster Fuller's Geodesic Dome? How about 12-year-old whiz kid Max Wallack's eco-dome, made completely out of recycled materials. Amazing. At Inhabitat.
Aaah this site DOES so inspire me. Love the post this morning on Jacob Termansen's photography.

No comments: