Friday, February 27, 2009

The Great e-Roundup February 27, 2009

Aah Friday, how I love thee. Abs are sore from my workout yesterday. That is good news! Seeing Seth MacFarlane on Saturday night, so am looking forward to the weekend. Busy day to get through first - have to find some eco products around town for my Shopping Guide for April's magazine...anyhoo, links follow!

Amazing. There was a link in a story on Gwyneth's GOOP in a post yesterday on What Would Tyler Durden Do, to my first post on her newsletter and site. My hits increased astronomically. Hi new people!
Something to make you giggle - Divine Caroline brings us wedding photos to remember.
EcoStiletto found probiotic tea - two great health items combined in one.
Oh Joy! Who doesn't love chandeliers?
Love a glamorous little side project's delicate underthings.

Coming later today, a post on LONG pants and solutions.

No comments: