Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Great e-Roundup February 5, 2009

The weekend is getting closer! I am still ever-so-slightly relaxed from last weekend's trip so I am just hoping I can stay that way until this weekend. Am so excited to be attending a TED session later today!

Links for you, below.

Gwyneth is talking about how to be with your children, today at Goop.
But all is not rosy in the Goop readership. The NY Post published a real hate-on. Sheesh, people. Of course there's a grain of truth to the sentiments but I say let it be, enjoy it if you want to but leave it if you don't.
Listening to a story on NPR on co-sleeping. Slate writer is being interviewed...interesting subject.
Christian Dior Haute Couture on Blogdorf Goodman, oooh la la.
More Ways To Waste Time found really cute pet beds that hang on the wall. My 70lb. Duane would rip that right out of the wall!

No comments: