Friday, November 14, 2008

ModernGear Jewelry: SONTZA JEWELLERY SHOW AND SALE!

Remember way back when to the post I wrote about Charmed, I'm Sure purse charms by Sontza...some of you thought those were absolutely adorable, and would make perfect stocking stuffers or gifts for a girlfriend.







My post about long necklaces featured Sontza designs as well, and I am sure I have shared some other of my sister's fabulous jewelry with you...


Well, you and a friend are invited to the …

Sontza Jewellery Show and Sale

Please join us Saturday, November 15th 10:00 am to 2:00 pm 4384 Meighen Place

Take this opportunity to do a little Christmas shopping, fill out one of our wish lists to pass along, or even pick up a little something for your own stocking!

Anything purchased or ordered during the sale will receive 10% off and 10% of sales will be donated to the Christmas Bureau.

If you are unable to attend the sale and would like to book a private shopping time please contact me.

Contact info is at Sontza.com, and Tanya has also been generous enough to extand 10% off to orders next week, as chances are good that some of you won't be reading this until Monday.

Happy shopping!


1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is good good good......