Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving, Canada! Vancouver sample sale news!

ModernGearTV is on a holiday today - because though I may live in the US for now, I am still observing Canadian holidays! So happy Thanksgiving, and here's something to tide you over.

Got an e-mail that will be of interest to Vancouverites and all Lower Mainlanders...

Hi yee all,

I am having my bi-annual clothing sale all this week.

Please note the new address:

#26 1020 Mainland St [on main floor...enter next to Rogers]

Vancouver, of course

Monday to Saturday...Oct 13- 18 from 10 til 6

Lines include 4 divisions of DKNY [men's and womens], Karv, Sand and Mynk Jeans.


It's from Ted Margulius
and I have his phone number if you wanted to ask him anything about the sale. e-mail me and I'll send you the number!

Here is the beginning of my post. And here is the rest of it.

No comments: