Thursday, August 14, 2008

Angelina and Zahara: matching Mommy and me fashions

It was last year that budding fashionista little Zahara Jolie-Pitt debuted a sweet mini Versace handbag that matched her Mom's.

Today she was spotted out with her Dad, in a dress that Angelina owns (one of my favourites, I wrote about it here )...see pics below. Angelina wore this Gerard Darel floral maxi dress during her pregnancy, and I saw one in photos of Zahara that looks exactly alike!

I wonder if Gerard Darel made it specially for her? I think they must have...I don't know them to have a children's line. How adorable!

I think it's heartwarming when a little girl wants to be just like her Mom, and Z pulls it off incredibly well.

P.S. Looks like Jennifer Garner also has this dress...will we see it on Violet any time soon?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaah! This is too sweet! She is such a cutie!

Sontza Design Works said...

I love this!!!!!! My daughter always wants to know what I am wearing in the morning so she can wear something similar!! I guess if it's cool for Angelina, it's cool for me!

So sweet!!!