Monday, June 29, 2009

The Great e-Roundup June 29, 2009

How can it be almost July already? Bananas! Well, at least I can take a quick moment to share just a few links, AND I'll have a recipe for yam fries later today. Mmmm good.

You don't see this often! A guardsman trips at Buckingham Palace...
Say it ain't so! Vogue's Andre Leon Talley is over heels? (Um, amen!!)
Remodelista visits Ode Lab in Merida, Mexico. Now that's my kind of casa.
Not Martha shares a tip on freezing bacon. I like this. I did something similar with leftover pancakes this weekend - super easy to pop into the toaster on a busy weekday morning.
It's a boy for Petite Anglaise! She's still pregnant though...it'll be some time before we see him.
Meanwhile, Dooce is finding her rhythm with the newest addition to the family.

No comments: