Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Great e-Roundup April 30, 2009

Good day, all! Ever closer to the weekend. I really love my job so I don't count the days or anything - but still, a rest would be nice. How is everyone doing with the swine flu hysteria? Overloaded, or completely freaked out? I think I am somewhere in the middle. Though I don't love an e-mail headline I just read, "Pandemic is Imminent". Schools are closing here in Southern California, as a preventative measure. Poor parents who need to work and can't arrange childcare - and those places that take kids are probably either full or shutting down too. Let's get through this together. Be careful out there.

And with that, here are a few links! (I was putting together these, and another post for this morning too, when I was waylaid by Lexulous - Scrabble - on Facebook! Damn you Lexulous! Now I am late.) More later.

On WebMD, What Parents Need To Know (about swine flu).
Swine flu fashion?
What beautiful (and yummy) pictures! Care2 has the colors of health.

No comments: