Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Great e-Roundup April 21, 2009

I am feeling very much like nesting these days - our new home is so cozy and friendly, perfect for the three of us - me, hubby and pooch, and also great for entertaining. I just love it. It's far from done, this move of ours - I am surrounded by a few more boxes in this office. But it's coming along and the blogs I am visiting every day provide endless hours of inspiration. My photo files on this computer are filling up fast!! Links that will show my state of mind, below!

Part 2 of the helpful and handy products later today, promise!

I kind of thought this advice from LouLou was obvious? It's about the best ponytails for work - but maybe that's just me because my hair has grown out again and I am wearing one a few times a week?!
Not Martha is getting married!
Hello, home inspiration! Apartment Therapy has a stunning Sydney Beach house renovation. Le sigh!
Aaaah you're killing me, people! Decor*8 has a tour through the amazing home of Barbara Rourke.
Posie Gets Cozy doesn't want to get up from her chair in the back yard. I wouldn't either!
Martha Stewart on Leno is very entertaining. Hit by lightning three times?!
Mais oui. Garance dore contends that certain details transcend simple fashion.

No comments: