Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Great e-Roundup April 2, 2009

Happy Thursday! Another weekend is coming soon - a fact I am very, very pleased about. Last weekend's move has taken a very big round out of me and I am looking forward to some rest! Til then, duty calls and links are below...

The hug heard 'round the world. Sheesh - aren't the etiquette people worrying about this a tad too much?!
Buckingham Palace issues a statement about the hug.
Now THIS is better - what the First Ladies wore to the G-20 dinner.
This is perfect for me as I organize my new home: The Nest has 10 clutter busters.
I realllllly like the wall chairs at the bottom of Remodelista's post on 10 easy classic modern wood stools. If I had a waiting room of some sort I'd use these.
GAH! You make me feel like a natural woman (and make me feel like staying that way, too)...

No comments: