Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Great e-Roundup March 3, 2009

Happy Tuesday! On tap for today is a meeting, a meeting, a photo shoot and editing. Wow, am I ever exciting. Check back later for a post on a fashion accident waiting to happen. Links below!


Forbes finds out why you're not sleeping. I AM, but am finding that I am having the weirdest, most vivid dreams these days.
Divine.ca has Spring Makeup trends.
John Winsor's lament on his Cultural Radar yesterday was absolutely justified...but those are some cool shoes, named after a lovely little Mexican spot.
Do you twitter? I do, here. But I love Jon Stewart's take on it.
Dooce's video on Bizkit the Sleep Walking Dog yesterday had me laughing until tears were rolling down my face. Poor, sweet Bizkit!
Chocolate & Zucchini's Spicy Cabbage and Chicken Stir-Fry looks yummers.

No comments: