Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Great e-Roundup February 4, 2009

Good morning! Happy Hump Day! No pre-amble, links are below....

Who What Wear brings us fashionable fellows.
Forbes has a fall fashion preview. And so does Love Made Visible.
Oh Joy! dedicated a post to wood goodness. I'm hoping to share some of that with you myself, once my incredibly talented wood-turning Dad starts selling his wares on a web site!
inchmark has a dotty party for bee, who turned three. What inspiration!
There for sure are some web sites that can hope to take the place of Domino mag, as I wrote about yesterday. The Style Files is one of them, bringing us amazing home tours.
Wish's 20-Minute Supper Club appeals to me now that I am working. I'll try this Sweet & Sour Apple Honey Chicken this week.

No comments: