Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Great e-Roundup February 24, 2009

So I didn't get up and work out this morning. When the alarm rang at 5am, there was really no way. Besides, as I told my husband, I really did want to get up gingerly and see if anything hurt from yesterday...report - tight quads. Otherwise, nuttin'. To make up for the early morning laziness, I'm biking to work! Links below, YUMMY recipe to come today. It's worth coming back for.

A really wonderful news piece - Vina Monastery Resurrects 800-year-old building.
Forbes tells us how to score secret airline perks.
Cathy of California is going on the Martha show!
Real Simple has tasty winter produce, along with some recipes for said veggies.
NieNie posts again. I check every day, and it's so nice when she is back with a story or a word that she is doing okay.

No comments: