Monday, February 23, 2009

The Great e-Roundup February 23, 2009

Good Monday morning! Feeling great today - had half of a workout, finally have a pup chilling out on the couch instead of eating it, will have a recipe later today, it just started raining, and am about to hop into a warm bath and get to my really cool job. It's not so bad, all around. Links below.

I am really loving Lainey Gossip's inside Oscars scoop this morning.
It's a little chilly in the house this morning, and I wouldn't mind these Prairie Boots. But don't worry, Love It A Lot - I know you found them first!
I am a greedy girl wishes her life was like this photo. Me too, honey. Me too.
Not that I have a lot of time, but a nice escape is to check out all the shows from NY Fashion Week, here at nymag.com.
If I lived in Brooklyn, I'd visit this shop today. Look at these beautiful bars Oh Joy! is sharing. The call of chocolate is strong, but these are so pretty I wouldn't open them.

No comments: