Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Great e-Roundup February 12, 2009

Happy Thursday - the weekend is closer and closer...mine will be spent packing! That's right, we're moving...but not back to Canada for the time being. With me now in the new Editor-in-Chief position, we've decided to stick around SoCal for a little longer. And hey! Your links are below.

LouLou says cotton is key this spring.
Flare has Spring's greatest hits - 9 items they're craving.
Dare you to not smile at A Cup of Jo's new humans post.
black*eiffel says maybe to Stockholm's Jumbo Hostel. I say definitely! I'll do a video when I get there some day.
Oh my, I am hopeful that I can achieve such organization as in this room shown on Steph modo's blog in our new house!
Want to make something special and homemade for your Valentine? Check out How About Orange's Origami Heart Bookmarks!

No comments: