Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Great e-Roundup January 27, 2009

I thought I was over the worst of it. I am not. My head is pounding and even my nose is throbbing. I bring you links, quietly...

Ugh, are you serious? Style Bakery says the 80s are back. Acid wash denim? Shriek! I agree though, the only trend I could consider getting behind in this collection is the boyfriend jacket.
Mmm, Beauty in Real Life is talking about keeping moist and shares Kiehl's lip glosses. I like the sheer wash of subtle colour for spring.
Denim Blog is talking about the new ICHI Jeans ad campaign - it is a strange one but compelling nonetheless!
NotMartha reviewed an inexpensive but effective OXO knife, and I'm glad. We need one more as we also wait for each other to be finished with it, and this sounds like just the solution.
Posie Gets Cozy makes coconut custard...yum...the consistency of this might soothe my aching throat. Even if I couldn't taste a darn thing.

No comments: