Monday, January 26, 2009

The Great e-Roundup January 26, 2009

My computer is moving like me today - slowly! Does anyone know if you can do a disc defrag on a Mac??! 'Til then, I did eventually find loads of good links! Below.


After a weekend of noseblowing, I look like the Rudolph the Red-Nosed Zebra that Skinny laMinx found.
Daily Candy New York shares a matte black nail polish...is this for you? Not sure for me.
InStyle gives you Eva Longoria-Parker's casual look for less.
Sofia Coppola + Louis Vuitton = a brilliant match, as introduced by {a glamorous little side project}.
Frugal Fashionista puts together some looks from TopShop, soon to open in N.Y. Hope it makes its way to L.A.!
Cook and Eat gets serious about yogurt. I was just telling my husband this weekend I'd like to try making yogurt...the best I ever had was some strawberry yogurt my Mom made once...maybe she'll tell me her secret.

No comments: