Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ModernGear TV: where we've been!

After a bit of a sabbatical, we're back! I can explain why, with a link to this: Long Beach Magazine.
Sure, we took a little trip to Joshua Tree, and even drove a car up the West Coast from Los Angeles to Vancouver, but the thing (person) that has kept me the busiest and most distracted (and sadly, has taken my attention away from ModernGear!) is Maria Shriver. (And the rest of it.)

You see, I had a bit of a hand in this issue - I came on board as the magazine's Managing Editor about a month ago. This issue I have three articles published in it, and have had my hands in almost all the others. It feels great!

But I've missed you...and so I endeavour to be more vigilant with my posting - to get back to this in addition to continuing my work with the magazine. The first month is always the hardest and busiest, so I ought to be able to squeeze it all in from now on. Back with regular posting tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I personally have really missed you. That magazine is lucky to have you!
C.