Monday, September 15, 2008

ModernGear Home: Can I get a little help in the kitchen?

I don't know about the organizing system in your own kitchen but in ours it's more of a "now where did I put that?" kind of thing. Oh, we try...but there always seems to be more stuff, and less space. You show me a kitchen that has enough storage to achieve "a place for everything, and everything in its place", and I'll show you a happy family.

Well, I may not be able to give you more space, but how about a great space-saving product?
This little unit is the model of efficiency. No wonder, then, that it is made in Germany! The Kitchen Multi-Storage unit is made of stainless steel, and hangs two rolls of whatever you need - plastic wrap, aluminum foil, parchment paper, whatever you fancy, and a roll of paper towels, for $65.

You can find it in the section for KITCHEN GOODS - Kitchen Helpers from UncommonGoods.

Good stuff for your happy (organized) home!

No comments: