Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ModernGear Beauty: vibrating mascara

So, I was just in my first earthquake and I have to say, I'm glad I wasn't in front of a mirror applying makeup, or I'd have ended up looking like this:

I have to wonder if the same look might be a result of using Estée Lauder's new mascara...behold, the world's first vibrating mascara wand, available exclusively at Saks. Called TurboLash All Effects Motion Mascara, it's officially the world's first vibrating mascara wand, available for $30 at Saks.com.
I don't know how it works as I haven't been able to test it yet, but the web site says it is an "auto-powered, vibrating brush" with micro-pulse bristles that continuously separate and saturate lashes. It boasts that the movement also keep lashes clump-free.

You know, I wouldn't mind shaking up my beauty routine (and I'm not talking about this morning's shaker, either)...I'll report here when I've had a chance to try it out!

No comments: