Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CeaSwim Sale!

Vancouver women rejoice! My FAVOURITE swimwear line CeaSwim is having a fantastic sample sale this week/weekend...
Suits normally retail for $90 each, but at this event they will be going for $25 for a full set, and $20 each for two or more! You can also mix and match...

I own the above suits (bikini top and tankini) in brown, and LOVE it. I also have a few from older collections, and have to say - I don't look hideous in them! If anyone is going to the sale and can pick up a few suits for me, let me know and I will send money...
Hours:
Thursday April 24 4-7pm
Friday April 25 11-5pm
Saturday April 26 10-4pm
Sunday April 27 11-4pm

Location:
Upstairs at 7966 Winston
Burnaby, BC

IMPORTANT NOTE: CASH ONLY!


View Larger Map

1 comment:

Pam - Dresses said...

Looks wonderful. Great reading your post as well. Thank you for the information you provided.