Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Great e-Roundup March 5, 2009

G'day folks! All's well on the MGTV front. Don't forget to read the last post about a potential fashion disaster that could cause bodily harm. And, links below!

Forbes shares a list of the most dangerous countries in the world.
There was controversy this week about Michelle Obama's arms. I know, can you believe what people waste their time on?? And besides, I'd LOVE her arms! Web MD says they can help me get them with this Michelle O.-inspired workout. And on People.com, she talks about her workouts.
People seem to be buzzing about the latest Bachelor show but I didn't actually watch it so I am out of the loop. Anyway, Us Magazine answers "Where are they now?" about previous bachelors.
Kathy Ireland twitters.
Are you going to participate in Earth Hour this year? We are, definitely. Did last year and played candlelight Scrabble and drank wine with my parents, who were visiting. It was wonderful. I am going to try to organize a neighborhood education program here, to let my town know.

No comments: