Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Great e-Roundup March 11, 2009

Having some internets trouble this morning so I'll try hard to find good links for y'all. Refresh this morning and there should be more, as well as a post. Links below!

Canvass these canvas storage containers from Remodelista.
Do you dare to make pavlova? I do! This weekend maybe I'll try Canelle et Vanille's recipe, or even after our month-end move, when I unpack everything for the kitchen and see opportunity anew.
Whew. THIS is sexy. one last kiss, from a glamorous little side project.
I am loving my new iPhone, but this new iPod shuffle is amazingly teeny.
Fantastic new blog for tough economic times - Stuff Under Twenty.
Yahoo has a story about extreme tightwads!
This is getting so good. Jon Stewart vs Jim Cramer.

No comments: